The SackFiller is designed for the precise, dust-free packaging of small sacks.
Dosing is done automatically, controlled by a commercial-grade platform scale and reliable industrial logic.
Thanks to the user interface in local language, the doser is extremely user-friendly. The doser tank can be filled from IBCs and/or small sacks. The unit is fitted with effective dust removal equipment.
The unit is delivered calibrated and ready to use.
Structural material: Stainless steel or iron, epoxy-coated
- The dosing tank volume and length of the vertical screw conveyor are dimensioned on a case-specific basis
- The incline of the vertical conveyor can be set between 0-90 degrees.
- Dosing capacity is dimensioned specifically for each project.
- Depending on the raw material being used, the dosing accuracy is +/–10 g – Mechanical mixer or fluidisation equipment in the tank ensures the smooth dosing of the material being packaged
- Verifiable, commercial-grade scale
- Dust-removal equipment
- The unit is suitable for use in the packaging of dry powders and granular materials.
- seasoning mixtures
- hulled grains