Powder Technic's EX centrifugal sifters are suitable for the screening and clump breaking of explosive powders in ATEX-classified and unclassified zones.
Material to be screened during operation is fed into the inlet of the centrifuge screen. The high-speed screw conveyor feeds the powder into the screen section, where the blades turning in the direction of the screen drum force the material through the drum. The material passing through the drum is ejected through the discharge outlet at the bottom of the screen. Particles that do not pass through the screen drum end up in a waste bag at the end of the screen.
SUITABLE FOR USE IN THE SCREENING OF EXPLOSIVE POWDERS
- The screen interior can be classified for an ATEX20/21 zone and exterior for an ATEX22 zone
- The steel plate screen drum GUARANTEES DURABILITY
- Made of perforated steel plate, the screen drum offers unparalleled reliability, durability and economy compared to conventional nylon/steel mesh drums.
- Can be used for the screening of nearly every type of powder
- Construction: carbon steel or stainless steel
- Screen drum perforation size: 0.15-10 mm
- Wide capacity range
- depending on the material being screened and screen perforation size: 1-15 t/h
- models EX710, 910, 1100 for different capacity ranges
HINGED INSPECTION HATCH AND END HATCH
- The screen drum is easy to inspect or change when switching grades.
RELIABLE EQUIPMENT CONSTRUCTION
Our expertise in material handling ensures operational reliability.
We use only the highest quality materials and components.
DETAILS DESIGNED TO MEET CUSTOMER SPECIFICATIONS
- Each and every detail is custom-tailored to meet customer specifications.